Sunday, March 1, 2009


Friday afternoon I put the girls down for a nap. Macie wasn't feeling well and Halli kept climbing into her bed and waking her up, so I put Halli in my bed to nap. About 10 minutes later I thought I heard something goin on in my bedroom. I went to check on Halli, and lo and behold there she was hiding in my bedroom corner with something in her hand. What was it you ask. This package of Sudafed!!!!!! All she said was "Mommy I eat red candy!" Justin's nightstand drawer was dumped out...thus where the Sudafed came from. Not knowing how many were gone before she got to them I called poison control and was told to take to directly to the ER. After a few hours of examination and monitoring...Halli was ok and we were sent home. So you might be asking why I would keep medicine in a drawer my kids can get into to. Well...I DON'T! Justin had a stuffy nose one night while sleeping and got the Sudafed out of the medicine cabinet far out of my children's reach. He put it in his nightstand drawer sleepily without thinking! Thank goodness she's doing just fine!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog from Tyson and Brandi's I hope you don't mind. It's neat to get on these and see what everyone is up to since we don't get to see each other very often. Hope you guys are doing well. We have a blog too if you want to check it out email me at jamiew_34@yahoo.com and I will send you an invitation because it's private. Take care!

    ReplyDelete