Thursday, March 19, 2009

GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS


While staying at my parents' house during Valentine's weekend I woke up one morning to my girls covered in this beautiful shade of red lipstick. No big deal right? Just wash it off. Well unfortunately easier said than done. I don't know if any of you have ever tried Cover Girl Color Stay lipstick, but if you have you know that it paints your lips like a nail polish would!!!! Thats right this permanent lipstick only comes off after time allows it to wear off. That was one and a half months ago, and Halli still has a light pink spot on her scalp that has not come off yet. GOOD TIMES. And Mom, sorry they decided to paint you wall as well as each other's faces!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog off of Brittany's. Your girls are so cute!! What are you guys up to? Where do you live? We are up in Portland, stevenson is in dental school up here. It was so fun to catch up on your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I spied on your blog when I found your link on someone elses blog. Cute girls! I am so glad i found you!

    ReplyDelete